Simply Declan Galbraith
Find us at our new home: http://www.simplydeclan.com

A fan community dedicated to singer&songwriter Declan Galbraith - NEW WEBSITE: http://www.simplydeclan.com

HomeSDG PortalFAQRegisterLog in
NEW WEBSITE, VISIT US AT: http://www.simplydeclan.com ~ Declan's official website is at http://www.declan-music.com ~ NEW WEBSITE, VISIT US AT: http://www.simplydeclan.com ~

Share | 

*** to declan *** Message corner ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
siroinikki
Strummer
Strummer

PostSubject: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hi declan Like a Star @ heaven

Today it is my birthday.drunken (Truth) Age is 21 years old same as dec.What a Face (Joke)

This dark era.I want to listen to fun songs of declan.Yes, the song of love to me.lol

(One Day)I dance with a 2-year-old boy with this song.Please make such a fun song.

It is an unofficial forum here.But I believe that declan reads this corner by all means.

You will write a message to declan, too Very Happy pig alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.jp/siroinikki2005/
Cleo
Street Musician
Street Musician

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Happy Birthday Siro! Wishing you all the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/cleo040
Kimmer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 am

Happy Birthday Siroinikki, I hope he does as well!

Admin & Forum Guide
Admin & Forum Guide

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Happy Birthday Siro! I hope Declan sees this forum as well even though it is "unofficial" it was put together by those who sincerely wish him the best in his future! Smile

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 am

Happy birthday, Siro! And thank you for the wonderful moments you brought us along the years with all your videos!

pietro1983
Admin & Webmaster
Admin & Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Happy birthday dear Siro!
I wish Declan will read you message somehow.. Of course I hope he will run into this forum eventually (if we get enough attention from fans)
Thank you for being such a dedicated fan!

Voice in the Crowd
Voice in the Crowd

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 am

Happy birthday siroinikki! Coincidentally my birthday falls one day after yours Smile
And yes! I hope he'll be glad to see people out there supporting him no matter what
Back to top Go down
songsinmypockets
Band Member
Band Member

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 am

Happy Birthday Siro!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Proud Amy and Declan Fan
Buddy Helper[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maryellen
Vocals
Vocals

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am

So if this is an "unofficial forum", is there an "official" forum that Declan actually would respond to? Just curious. I hope he does see this forum one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
songsinmypockets
Band Member
Band Member

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 am

As I understand it, there is still more work to be done on the website. So hopefully, that will be added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Proud Amy and Declan Fan
Back to top Go down
kimberlee01
Admin & Forum Guide
Admin & Forum Guide

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 am

I hope Declan sees this site as well. Pietro has done such a wonderful job with it and I, myself, am proud of this forum.

I do have to apologize for not being around very much lately....my job is very time consuming, I am headed to the end of the season and am extremely busy! Working 80 hour weeks and 25 hour days is not fun and I am happy that I have so many great Administrators, moderators and buddy helpers in place to watch over SDG and FOD while both Pietro and I are away doing job related things. Thanks and big hugs to all!

Band Member
Band Member

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:15 pm

kimberlee01 wrote:
I hope Declan sees this site as well. Pietro has done such a wonderful job with it and I, myself, am proud of this forum.

LOVE everything about this forum(especially all our lovely members)!

Proud Amy and Declan Fan
Back to top Go down
pietro1983
Admin & Webmaster
Admin & Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:01 am

Yep I love this forum and all its members!
I'm sorry I dont have that much time to spend on it right now, but.. I hope we will become more active, since I'm not aware of other forums about Declan, and that would be a good reason for Declan and his team to check us out Razz

Admin & Forum Guide
Admin & Forum Guide

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm

There used to be an "Official Forum" but that was shut down a few years ago due to Declan's inability to record until his contractual issues were taken care of. Since things have been going better for Declan in the past 6 months or so....at some point he may decide to start another forum but for now....I do hope he checks this one out.

PostSubject: Re: *** to declan *** Message corner ***   

Back to top Go down

*** to declan *** Message corner ***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1