Simply Declan Galbraith
Find us at our new home: http://www.simplydeclan.com
Simply Declan Galbraith
Find us at our new home: http://www.simplydeclan.com
Simply Declan Galbraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan community dedicated to singer&songwriter Declan Galbraith - NEW WEBSITE: http://www.simplydeclan.com

HomeSDG PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW WEBSITE, VISIT US AT: http://www.simplydeclan.com ~ Declan's official website is at http://www.declan-music.com ~ NEW WEBSITE, VISIT US AT: http://www.simplydeclan.com ~

A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boglárka Boros
Voice in the Crowd
Voice in the Crowd

A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:50 am

Dear Admins, I would like to get a permission because several days ago I have made a vocal profile of him. Can I upload it on the FOD in the document section?
Back to top Go down
pietro1983
Admin & Webmaster
Admin & Webmaster
pietro1983

PostSubject: Re: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello,
I am not sure what you mean by vocal profile, but I don't know if it is possible to give you permission to the documents on WFOD without making you an admin.
I will have to look into it,
meanwhile please write it on our Facebook page.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Boglárka Boros
Voice in the Crowd
Voice in the Crowd

PostSubject: Re: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:58 am

Well, a vocal profile means a singer's singing ability: the voice type, the vocal range and the observations (positive or/and negative). So, here's what I wrote about:

DECLAN'S VOCAL PROFILE

Notice: As one of his fans, I have only thought to that to piece together some info definiating Declan's voice and his vocal range in his songs but it must be crucial to indicate his full vocal range including his falsetto, too. Well, it was very important to try to do a proper picture of his vocal ability and it wasn't easy to decide what his voice type is.  On the second place, these measures -what you will see- were made by listening to his demo songs on SoundCloud plus watching his videos which are being uploaded on his official YouTube page.
I even tried to delineate that here's some result of his previous albums' vocal ranges from the first released album until the last released album at the same time. (I have no at least one of these albums so it was really essential for browsing by the internet to the analyzing.)
 I named the lowest and the highest notes by a tuner and checking the results about three times. Apropos, if someone else can have make more punctual profile of his voice similar to this, it would be fine to share with us.
 For this difficult work, it was take lots of time to make and post here for every fan by now.

Analyzing part 1

Declan Galbraith

Voice type: Lyric/Spinto Tenor
Vocal range: from C3 to E5 (about 2,1 Octaves) (from C#5 using falsetto)
 Observations: His voice has brightness and height but with heavier weight. His falsetto technique is mild and pure but not with power. His vibratos are fast and strong. He is a natural good singer.

Demo Song's Title                                               Vocal Range

1.      One Day                                                        D3-G#4 
2.      Simple Man                                                    C#3-C5 (+ falsetto: D5-D#5-E5)
3.      End Of The Line                                              C#3-F4
4.      I Miss You                                                      C#3-F4
5.      Searching                                                       C3-F#4
6.      Run Away                                                       C#3-G#4
7.      I Surrender                                                     D3-G#4
8.      Strange World                                                C#3-G#4
9.      Never Coming Back                                        C#3-A#4
10.  Turn The Lights Out                                         C#3-A4
11.  Stop This Living                                               C3-A4
12.  What The Future Holds                                    C#3-A4 (+ falsetto: A4-F#4-C5-C#5)
13.  Hillingdon Hill                                                   D3-A#4 (+ falsetto: A#4-B4-C5-C#5)

Official Video's Title                                           Vocal Range

1.      Strange World                                                D3-A4
2.      Sedated                                                         D3-G4 (falsetto: D4-G#4)
3.      The Professor                                                 D#3-B4
4.      Lay Me Down                                                 D#3-A#4

Analyzing part 2

Album's Title            Vocal Range

1.      Declan                    G3-G5 (On this album his voice type was treble that it means boy soprano)

2.      Thank You              F3-E5 (This album indicates as his voice had changing a lot)

3.      You And Me            D3-F#4 (This album was made during the period of his voice mutation)

Detailed with a pair of his singles:

Album's Title                                                          Vocal Range
Declan (Album)
1.      Danny Boy                                                          A#3-F5
2.      Carrickfergus                                                       A3-E5
3.      Imagine                                                               B3-F#5
4.      I'll Be There                                                          A#3-F5
5.      It All Begins With Love                                          C4-E5
6.      Your Friend                                                          G3-E5
7.      Love Can Build Bridge                                           A#3-E5
8.      Mama Said                                                           A#3-F5
9.      Till The Day We Meet Again                                   B3-F5
10.  Amazing Grace                                                    A#3-E5
11.  Circles In The Sand                                              B3-E5
12.  Angels                                                                 B3-G5
13.  Tell Me Why                                                         B3-F#5
14.   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star                                        A3-B4

Single’s Title                                                            Vocal Range
From Christmas Hits
1.      Walking In The Air                                                 A3-D#5

From the Ego You (Single)
1.      More Than I Can Say                                            D3-F#4

From the Love Of My Life (Single)
1.      My Girl (unreleased)                                             C4-F5

Album’s Title                                                           Vocal Range
Thank You (album)
1.      An Angel                                                               G3-E5
2.      Love Of My Life                                                     F3-A4
3.      Nights In White Satin                                             F#3-A#4
4.      Tears In Heaven                                                    B3-D#5
5.      Bright Eyes                                                            B3-C5
6.      House Of The Rising Sun                                        F#3-D5
7.      Saved By The Bell                                                  C#4-D#5
8.      David's Song (Who'll Come With Me)                      G#3-D#5
9.      All Out Of Love                                                       A3-C#5
10.  How Could An Angel Break My Heart                      G#3-D5
11.  Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)                                 G3-A#4
12.  Only One Woman                                                   A3-C5
13.  The Last Unicorn                                                    A#3-A#4
14.  Sailing                                                                    A#3-E5
15.  Where Did Our Love Go                                         G#3-A4

Album’s Title                                                            Vocal Range
You And Me (album)
1.      You And Me                                                           E3-G4
2.      Leavin' Today                                                        F3-G4
3.      Ego You                                                                D#3-F#4
4.      I Think I Love You                                                  D3-G#4 (the G#4 is a falsetto)
5.      I Do Love You                                                        F3-F4
6.      Nothing Else Matters                                              C#3-D#4
7.      Missing You                                                            E3-A4
8.      Everybody Tells Me                                                G3-G#4
9.      Moody Blues                                                          D#3-G4
10.  Sister Golden Hair                                                  E3-F#4
11.  Maybe                                                                   F#3-G4
12.  Everything's Gonna Be Alright                                 D#3-G4
13.  Ruby Tuesday                                                        E3-G4
14.  I'd Love You To Want Me                                       E3-F#4
15.  The Living Years                                                    E3-G#4
16.  I'm Crying For You                                                D#3-G4
17.  Guardian Angel                                                      E3-G4

II. Vocal range compilation from several songs of Route 66
(These are: Desperado, Smooth, The South Pole, Uptown Girl, Can't Help Falling In Love With You, Mrs. Robinson) what it has been found yet on YouTube;

Vocal Range: about D3-F#4

Now, this is the End Of The Line! :-)
Back to top Go down
Boglárka Boros
Voice in the Crowd
Voice in the Crowd

PostSubject: Re: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 am

Sorry, but when I've paste it here from the document its quality not the best.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pietro1983
Admin & Webmaster
Admin & Webmaster
pietro1983

PostSubject: Re: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Still very interesting, thank you very much for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook   A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

A Document sharing about Declan's voice on Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Declan Galbraith :: SIMPLY DECLAN GALBRAITH :: I SURRENDER-
Jump to: